It’s safe to say social media has transformed the way we do business. And it has transformed how we get business. Clients and candidates use social platforms as a way to connect with and choose a staffing firm. Social media is about adding value and having conversations, not direct selling or advertising jobs. So how can you strengthen your social presence? Find out in this one hour presentation.
Discover why having a strong social media presence is an essential part of any staffing organization’s marketing and sales plan.
You will also learn:
- How your social media presence can impact search engine rankings and online visibility.
- How staffing firms are using social media successfully.
- How to manage your social strategy.
- Why social sharing is a valuable tool for your staffing firm.
- How to use social media to create more inbound web traffic.
- The “newer” players — Pinterest and Google+, and why they shouldn’t be overlooked
- And much more!
Recorded: Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Director of Social Media, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.