The staffing industry has been battling an image problem for years. The Net Promoter Score that shows candidate satisfaction with our service hovers around a paltry 20%. It’s not that we don’t add value or help millions of people. It’s just that we can’t help everyone, all the time.
The truth is that for every job opening we have, we receive an average of 200 applications. Once we fill that single opening, it leaves 199 unhappy people that think we’re not great at what we do.
In this webinar we will show you how to fix this image problem. Attend this free event to learn:
- How you compare against the rest of the industry.
- What online review platforms are important.
- How online reviews can help or hinder your local search engine rankings.
- How to claim and brand your online review sites.
- How to deal with negative reviews when they do show up.
- How to be more proactive about building positive reviews.
- Ways that technology can make all of this simple and effective.
Join us on Twitter at #lunchwithhaley for real-time discussion and Q&A during the webinar!
Recorded: Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of digital marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.