Want to double the effectiveness of your sales efforts?
Want to get more appointments with higher level decision makers?
Want to sell higher margin solutions?
Don’t make more cold calls. Make better calls by integrating direct marketing into your sales process. When used strategically, direct marketing will capture attention, give people a reason to want to meet with you, and make your sales calls more effective. Using an integrated direct marketing approach, we’ve had clients improve the call to appointment ratio by 100%!
In this Lunch with Haley, you’ll learn:
• When and how to integrate direct marketing into your sales process.
• Which tools you should use to get the best response.
• The importance of creating multi-touch campaigns.
• Tactics for getting your sales team to embrace your direct marketing efforts.
• Simple ways to track and measure results.
Recorded: Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
David Searns, CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.