75% of employed workers are open to new job opportunities, but less than half of them are actively looking. And only about 20% of active job seekers think about working with a staffing or recruiting firm.
So how can you fill more of your open orders?
In this Lunch with Haley, we’ll show you how to use social media, email, pay-per-click advertising and employment branding to attract more people to your jobs, boost referrals and get more people to apply.
You will learn:
• Creative ways to use LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to reach passive job seekers.
• Techniques for maximizing your reach through social Pay-Per-Click campaigns.
• How to take maximum advantage of the names already in your ATS.
• Best practices for increasing response to your job posts.
• Strategies for building a strong employment brand.
Recorded: Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 25 years.