You used to be able to add some keywords, build some links and climb to the top of search results. Boy how times have changed!
Search engine algorithms continue to get more sophisticated and the science behind climbing search engine rankings is becoming more complex.
In this Lunch with Haley, we share:
- Recent algorithm changes from Google and how these impact your website
- The most important ranking signals for Google, Bing and Yahoo
- How to effectively evaluate your SEO efforts
- Specific staffing and recruiting case studies
- What NOT to do
- A guide to climbing search engine rankings that you can begin implementing immediately
Recorded: Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Director of Social Media, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.