A new president. A market that is overdue for a correction. The skills gap. These are just a few of the issues that will make staffing a challenge in the coming year. So how do you best plan for an uncertain future? By playing the right combination of offense … and defense.
In this webinar, we will review:
- Going on the Offense
- Strategies to drive faster growth
- Leveraging time by integrating marketing into sales and recruiting
- Ideas to 10x your thinking
- Playing Defense
- Best practices to strengthen client relationships
- How to improve real-time feedback from clients and candidates
- How to mitigate and diversify your own business risk
Recorded: Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.