The pace of business keeps getting faster. And the options to traditional staffing services seem to be expanding daily. Are you at risk of losing market share?
In a word, YES.
So what can you do? To get some answers, I turned to one of the staffing industry’s best-known experts—Scott Wintrip. In this Lunch with Haley webinar, Scott and I will discuss strategies for dealing with talent shortages, making your firm faster and becoming more valuable to your clients and candidates.
Here’s what we have on the agenda:
- How you can assess and improve the pull you have on talent.
- An amazingly simple secret that’s keeping the seats of the most successful staffing firms filled.
- Four strategies for getting customers to buy quicker and buy from you more often.
- How to conduct the “hands-on interview,” and how you can use it to improve your internal hire success rate to over 90%.
- And if I know Scott, there will be a lot more!
Recorded: Thursday, March 09, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
What happens when you combine a brilliant consultant, an engaging speaker, and a renowned executive coach? You get Scott Wintrip of the Wintrip Consulting Group (WCG). Since 1999, WCG has attracted national and international clients, such as Proctor & Gamble, Wells Fargo Bank, Manpower, Discover Financial Services, American Red Cross, and Boeing. Visit the Wintrip Consulting Group site for more information.
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.