The pace of business keeps getting faster. And the options to traditional staffing services seem to be expanding daily. Are you at risk of losing market share?
In a word, YES.
So what can you do? To get some answers, I turned to one of the staffing industry’s best-known experts—Scott Wintrip. In this Lunch with Haley webinar, Scott and I will discuss strategies for dealing with talent shortages, making your firm faster and becoming more valuable to your clients and candidates.
Here’s what we have on the agenda:
- How you can assess and improve the pull you have on talent.
- An amazingly simple secret that’s keeping the seats of the most successful staffing firms filled.
- Four strategies for getting customers to buy quicker and buy from you more often.
- How to conduct the “hands-on interview,” and how you can use it to improve your internal hire success rate to over 90%.
- And if I know Scott, there will be a lot more!
Recorded: Thursday, March 09, 2017 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
What happens when you combine a brilliant consultant, an engaging speaker, and a renowned executive coach? You get Scott Wintrip of the Wintrip Consulting Group (WCG). Since 1999, WCG has attracted national and international clients, such as Proctor & Gamble, Wells Fargo Bank, Manpower, Discover Financial Services, American Red Cross, and Boeing. Visit the Wintrip Consulting Group site for more information.
David Searns, CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.