In 2016 Google released 4 official algorithm updates. They acquired 11 different companies. They made 13 unique announcements on their webmaster blog. They published 8 patents. They launched 3 major products.
The point is, Google continually changes the game. To keep your site at the top of search rankings, you need to stay current and adjust your strategy. In this webinar, we will outline the updates that matter most to staffing and recruiting firms, and show you what needs to be done to stay relevant in search engines.
In this Lunch with Haley, we will share:
- Recent algorithm changes from Google and how these impact your website
- A closer look at “semantic” search
- Why a mobile-first mentality may be key
- Why you should know what CDN and AMP mean
- The most important ranking signals for Google, Bing and Yahoo
- How to effectively evaluate your SEO efforts
- Specific staffing and recruiting case studies
- What NOT to do
- A guide to climbing search engine rankings that you can begin implementing immediately
Recorded: Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
Brad Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of digital marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms. Brad stays on top of new marketing and technology trends, transforming them into winning strategies for staffing and recruiting firms.