Need talent? These days, who doesn’t.
Whether you are looking for unskilled labor, nurses, accountants, IT professionals or just about any other qualified worker, sourcing candidates has become harder than ever. So what can you do?
In this product demo, we’ll take a look at Haley Marketing’s recruitment marketing services—and all the tools and techniques we can help you to implement to attract…and hire more qualified job candidates.
Join us for this Recruitment Marketing Services Demo, and you’ll see:
- How to incorporate 4 pillars of recruitment marketing to improve your results
- How to ensure your jobs are optimized for Google’s latest algorithm changes
- How to minimize talent loss in your recruiting funnel
- How to get more response (and lower costs per applicant) from your job board spend
- Best practices for using social media for recruiting
- Strategies to improve your employment brand and win candidates away from competitors
Duration: 30 minutes
David Searns, CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.
Matt Lozar, Director of Recruitment Marketing, Haley Marketing Group
Since social media burst onto the scene, Matt has found a passion for knowing as much as he can about the always-changing industry. Graduating from the University of Notre Dame with an undergraduate degree in business and working for nine-plus years in intercollegiate athletics, Matt enjoys being a part of a team that helps everyone come out with a win at the end of the day.