Do you know which job boards provide the best results for your job openings? Are you overwhelmed by job board data and unsure how to make data-driven decisions quickly?
Now is the time to stop guessing and implement programmatic advertising as part of your recruitment spend.
In talent acquisition, programmatic advertising continues to make an impact for staffing agencies and recruiters…and for good reason! It takes the guessing out of recruitment spend decisions and uses data to bring the applicants to your job board.
Join us for this Lunch with Haley webinar to learn about:
- Determining which Job Board provides the best results for your job openings
- Hitting the “Stop” button on recruitment spend when you have enough applicants
- Lowering cost per application costs by 30 percent
- Setting “rules” to meet your application goals and stay within your budget
- Collecting job board data in one centralized location
Recorded: Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
Matt Lozar, Director of Recruitment Marketing, Haley Marketing Group
Since social media burst onto the scene, Matt has found a passion for knowing as much as he can about the always-changing industry. Graduating from the University of Notre Dame with an undergraduate degree in business and working for nine-plus years in intercollegiate athletics, Matt enjoys being a part of a team that helps everyone come out with a win at the end of the day.