Is your social vision fully aligned—or a little blurred? Where should your social media strategy be heading over the coming years? And more practically, how will top staffing and recruiting firms using social media to generate more applications and job orders?
In this one-hour webinar, Brad Smith (Director of SEO and Social Media) and Brad Bialy (Social Media Marketing Advisor) will share their insights about the state of social media in staffing and recruiting.
They’ll explain their outlook on where social media is heading—and what you need to do this year to prepare.
Here’s a preview of this webinar:
- Lessons from 2018. What did we learn in reviewing 6,000 hours of social marketing?
- Platform changes. What’s going on with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and more?
- Demographic shifts. How should usage patterns impact your strategy?
- Best practices. What are the most effective tactics for the short term?
- Strategy. What do you need to consider for the long term?
- Improving focus. What happens if your vision gets blurred?
Recorded: Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Bialy, Digital Marketing Manager, Haley Marketing
Brad’s expertise is in leveraging your social media to connect and engage with potential clients and candidates.
Brad Smith, Director of Content & Digital Marketing, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.