In 1996, we launched Haley Marketing. Looking back, it’s amazing how much has changed. Technology. Recruiting methods. Staffing sales models. And of course, what we do, marketing.
From letters and cold calls to AI, chatbots and programmatic advertising, the world of marketing (and marketing technology) has evolved greatly. But how are all these changes impacting the staffing industry?
In our next Lunch with Haley webinar, we’re going to look at the trends and challenges of marketing in the staffing industry today, and review the tools and strategies you should include in your marketing mix this year. Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Fundamental strategies for sales lead generation…and recruiting.
- The latest social media and digital marketing best practices.
- ABM, influencer marketing and other techniques to enhance your sales efforts.
- Innovative approaches to SEO and PPC.
- How to integrate new tools like AI, machine learning, chat and voice into your marketing.
- Why old-school might be the right new school.
Recorded: Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.