Google continually changes the online sales and marketing landscape. To grow your business and outpace your competition, you need to stay current and adjust your strategy.
In this webinar, we will outline what matters most to staffing and recruiting firms and show you how to stay relevant in search engines…to attract candidates and drive more business.
In this Lunch with Haley, we’ll share:
- The fundamental components of an effective SEO strategy
- Where SEO is headed in 2020 and beyond
- How to make sure your jobs show up on Google for Jobs
- How to effectively evaluate your SEO efforts
- Specific staffing and recruiting case studies
- Actionable SEO tips that you can start implementing immediately
Recorded: Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Director of Social Media, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.
Dan Hoang, SEO and PPC Advisor, Haley Marketing Group
Dan Hoang is the SEO and PPC Advisor at Haley Marketing Group who works with our clients to stay relevant with search engines and execute pay-per-click campaigns for lead generation, recruiting, branding and engagement.