You may not have control over when a state opens, but you do have control over preparing your team for the build back. And there will be a build back.
What will the industry look like when this is over? This is the question everyone is asking. Here are a few things we believe:
- Companies will not achieve growth with mediocre sales or leadership like they may have done during a prosperous economy.
- Virtual selling, leading, and operating are here to stay, and companies that excel in these areas will outperform those that don’t.
- Companies that start their action plan now will beat out companies that are currently in survival mode.
Upgrade your skill set and create more opportunities by learning how to prospect virtually during these challenging times.
In this Lunch with Haley webinar, guest presenter Mike Jacoutot, CEO of Butler Street (one of the staffing industry’s leading sales and operations training companies), will give you a greater understanding of how to:
- Provide value and expertise in every interaction
- Reconfigure your offerings
- Connect through social networks
- Leverage a touch plan
If you’re looking to build back better, don’t miss this webinar.
Recorded: Thursday, June 04, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
Mike Jacoutot, Founder and Managing Partner, Butler Street
Mike is the Founder and Managing Partner of Butler Street. Prior to founding Butler Street, Mike spent the previous nine years as CEO of Supplemental Healthcare and a national revenue cycle company. Staffing Industry Analysts has honored Mike three consecutive years as a member of the prestigious Staffing 100. His strong process and management skills have delivered consistent operating results across multiple industries.
Mike is the author of “Become the Only Choice,” which emphasizes a combination of consultative selling and process management techniques to enable salespeople to effectively sell the way customers buy.
A four-time All-American collegiate wrestler, he led The College of New Jersey wrestling team to two national championships. Mike culminated his senior year by winning the NCAA Division III Championship. He earned his B.A. in management.