Value sites. Starter sites. Custom sites.
At Haley Marketing, we know that when it comes to staffing websites, one size does not fit all. That’s why we offer three different approaches to staffing website development, so we can meet the needs and budgets of staffing and recruiting firms of all types and sizes.
In this demo, you’ll see how we changed our website development process in 2020 to deliver top-performing, ADA compliance staffing websites and career sites. Join us to see:
- Our process: we’ve upgraded the website development process to make it easier for our clients
- Our technology: exclusive plug-ins and other tech tools you’ll only find at Haley Marketing
- Our people: the amazing team of designers, writers, and technical specialists who combine their expertise for our clients
- SEO: how we incorporate SEO into our websites – and how we are getting ready for Google’s core web vitals update in May 2021
- Pricing: we’ll even show you how we price our three types of sites!
If you are looking to upgrade your staffing website, don’t miss this demo!
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 30 minutes
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 20 years.