Want to position your firm as an expert—and trusted advisor—to the clients and candidates you serve?
Where do you start? With your blog!
Blogging is an ideal way to demonstrate your expertise, prove your value, build trust and attract more employers and job seekers to your website. And it’s great for SEO too! Combine this with HaleyMail, our award-winning content & email marketing service, to stay top-of-mind and give your sales team more reasons to make calls each month.
In this product demo, we’ll show you how a blog with a newsletter can:
- Capture the attention of your ideal clients and candidates
- Give passive job seekers a reason to reach out to you
- Bring more inbound traffic to your website
- Re-engage your talent bench
- Nurture relationships with employers and job seekers
- Help you dominate social media
- Enhance your sales calls
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 30 mins
Mackenzie Froese, Director of Content Marketing, Haley Marketing Group
Mackenzie Froese is the Director of Content Marketing at Haley Marketing. She oversees the email marketing campaigns for staffing and recruiting firms.
Brad Bialy, Director of Digital Marketing, Haley Marketing
Brad’s expertise is in leveraging your social media to connect and engage with potential clients and candidates.