Over the last few years, we constantly heard and see how powerful automation is for staffing firms. Not just to create a better experience for your candidates, but also to create more efficiencies within your processes, no matter how big you are. But, what automation platform is right for you? Do you know the differences? How do you get started or scale up your efforts?
In this presentation, Jeff Staats, Chief Marketing Officer, will discuss the ins and outs of the current automation platforms, the base automations every staffing firm should run, and how to get started or get scaled quickly.
You will learn:
- The similarities and differences between the automation platforms
- How to start (and scale) your automation journey
- Where to find (and communicate) ROI to your leadership team
- How to improve sales team results with no added effort
- Ways to reduce risk and cost in your processes
Recorded: Thursday, September 09, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
Jeff Staats, Chief Marketing Officer, Haley Marketing
Jeff is a recovering Corporate Marketing Executive who has transformed marketing in multiple industries. The last several years have been spent in the staffing industry working both within a staffing firm and as a trusted supplier and tech partner.