Despite what you may have read about “The Great Resignation,” most people are NOT actively searching for you on Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
In fact, LinkedIn reports that 70% of candidates are PASSIVE job seekers.
So how do you reach passive talent?
With paid advertising and social media!
In this Lunch with Haley webinar, we’ll show you some of the latest strategies for attracting passive talent using PPC, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media.
Here are a few of the things we will cover:
- Creating the right strategies to attract and engage passive talent
- Best practices for organic content (what to share, when, and where)
- What PPC advertising is and options you can use on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- How to determine the best form of PPC advertising for your recruiting
- How to integrate paid and organic content for recruiting
Recorded: Tuesday, March 08, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 25 years.