Staffing is rarely a one-call close.
You need to have a game plan to nurture relationships, build trust, and stay top-of-mind to win.
In this webinar, Brad Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, and Jeff Staats, Chief Marketing Officer, of Haley Marketing, will explore proven strategies for optimizing your nurturing process and driving more sales leads and conversions.
Join us as Brad and Jeff provide valuable insights and actionable tips on how to:
- Strengthen your positioning and build trust with prospects
- Create effective nurturing campaigns to keep your company top-of-mind and increase your close rate
- Use social media and paid advertising to increase demand for your staffing services
- Build your brand with a proactive approach to reputation management
- Leverage automation to personalize client and prospect nurturing
Take the first step towards leveling up your nurturing process and achieving your business goals!
No time to attend the webinar?
Register today and you’ll get the slides and the recording to watch anytime.
Please note the ASA Active CE credit is only available for live attendance.
Recorded: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of digital marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms. Brad stays on top of new marketing and technology trends, transforming them into winning strategies for staffing and recruiting firms.
Jeff Staats, Chief Marketing Officer, Haley Marketing
Jeff is a recovering Corporate Marketing Executive who has transformed marketing in multiple industries. The last several years have been spent in the staffing industry working both within a staffing firm and as a trusted supplier and tech partner.