What does 2023 have in store for the staffing industry? Continued talent shortages? Higher costs? More turnover? A recession?
Regardless of what the future holds, there are things you can…and should…do right now to prepare your staffing company for success.
In this Lunch with Haley, we’ll review critical strategies for “playing offense and defense” and why downturns in the staffing industry create opportunities for companies that plan ahead.
We will cover:
- 6 strategies to protect your business against a downturn
- 7 strategies to capitalize on upcoming opportunities
- What the most successful staffing firms did differently in “The Great Recession”
- Practical ways to improve the ROI on all your marketing in 2023
- Our top “must do” initiatives
Don’t miss this Lunch with Haley for strategic insight and practical ideas to survive and thrive regardless of what the economy has in store!
Date: Thursday, December 08, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 25 years.