2023 has been a challenging year (to say the least). Temp jobs are down 10%. Revenues are down an average of 18% (more in healthcare). Yet, recruiting still remains hard with unemployment at 3.9%.
And let’s not even talk about issues with the quality and reliability of the workforce.
How about 2024?
In this Lunch with Haley, we take out our crystal ball to look at the trends that are likely to impact the industry in the coming year—and the strategies you can use to help your business thrive.
We’ll take a look at:
- The next generation of AI and what it means for engaging clients and candidates.
- Inbox (and human) overload and the strategies you need to sell.
- How our relationship to work is changing…and the implications for recruiting.
- The friction between efficiency and customer experience…and why you must have both.
- Strategies to level the playing field and drive growth…regardless of what the economy does in 2024.
If you’re looking for ideas to ensure a great year, don’t miss our next webinar.
Date: Thursday, December 07, 2023
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 25 years.