Need talent? These days, who doesn’t.
Whether you are looking for unskilled labor, nurses, accountants, IT professionals or just about any other qualified worker, sourcing candidates has become harder than ever. So what can you do?
In this product demo, we’ll take a look at Haley Marketing’s recruitment marketing services—and all the tools and techniques we can help you to implement to attract…and hire more qualified job candidates.
Join us for this Recruitment Marketing Services Demo, and you’ll see:
- How to incorporate 4 pillars of recruitment marketing to improve your results
- How to ensure your jobs are optimized for Google’s latest algorithm changes
- How to minimize talent loss in your recruiting funnel
- How to get more response (and lower costs per applicant) from your job board spend
- Best practices for using social media for recruiting
- Strategies to improve your employment brand and win candidates away from competitors
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
David Searns, CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies for more than 20 years, and he has written the content for more than a dozen ASA VOICE and GENIUS award-winning direct marketing campaigns.
Matt Lozar, Social Media Advisor, Haley Marketing Group
Matt Lozar is a Social Media Advisor at Haley Marketing Group who specializes in online advertising.