“Be where the world is going.” – Beth Comstock
People have changed how and why they use technology. From communications to commerce, entertainment to education, healthcare to hiring.
In this Lunch with Haley we will look at how these changes affect the staffing industry, the trends and challenges to look out for and review the tools and strategies you should use to uncover sales opportunities.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Fundamental strategies for sales lead generation…and recruiting.
- The latest social media and digital marketing best practices.
- ABM, influencer marketing and other techniques to enhance your sales efforts.
- Innovative approaches to SEO and PPC.
- How to integrate new tools like AI, machine learning, chat and voice into your marketing.
- Why tried-and-true may still be the right choice
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Active CE
Brad Bialy, Digital Marketing Manager, Haley Marketing
Brad’s expertise is in leveraging your social media to connect and engage with potential clients and candidates.
Brad Smith, Director of Content & Digital Marketing, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.
Matt Lozar, Director of Recruitment Marketing, Haley Marketing Group
Since social media burst onto the scene, Matt has found a passion for knowing as much as he can about the always-changing industry. Graduating from the University of Notre Dame with an undergraduate degree in business and working for nine-plus years in intercollegiate athletics, Matt enjoys being a part of a team that helps everyone come out with a win at the end of the day.