Google continually changes the online sales and marketing landscape. To grow your business and outpace your competition, you need to stay current and adjust your strategy.
In this webinar, we will outline what matters most to staffing and recruiting firms, and show you what needs to be done to stay relevant in search engines…to attract candidates and drive more business.
In this Lunch with Haley, we’ll share:
- Recent algorithm changes from Google and how these impact your website
- How to make sure your jobs show up on Google for Jobs
- A closer look at “semantic” search
- Why a mobile-first mentality is critical
- Why you should know what CDN stands for
- How to effectively evaluate your SEO efforts
- Specific staffing and recruiting case studies
- What NOT to do
- A guide to climbing search engine rankings that you can begin implementing immediately
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Director of Social Media, Haley Marketing
Brad is Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms.