Is your website attracting enough clients and candidates? Is it telling your story…in the right way? Is it getting found, building your brand, and driving more revenue?
If the answer is “no” or “I’m not sure,” then don’t miss our next product demo.
In this webinar, we’ll look at best practices for building staffing websites, and we’ll show you how we are building the next generation of staffing websites.
Here are a few highlights:
- What matters most in a staffing website (copy, design, technology)?
- Choosing the right platform…for today and tomorrow
- Choosing the right audience – clients, candidates, or both?
- Integrating with your ATS (and other parts of your tech stack)
- Chatbots and automation
- SEO considerations
- Measuring response and using analytics to improve your website
- Ensuring ADA compliance
In 2021, your website isn’t just a website, it’s your digital branch office. Join us for this product demo to see how to make your website your most profitable office!
Duration: 30 minutes
David Searns, Co-CEO, Haley Marketing
When it comes to marketing a staffing firm, few people know the industry like David. He literally grew up in the business. He has been helping staffing companies create innovative marketing strategies and award-winning websites for more than 25 years.