The staffing and recruiting landscape has definitely been unpredictable…so how do you make sure your marketing initiatives are in line with your business needs?
Join us for an insightful Lunch with Haley webinar where we delve into the art of crafting a high-performance marketing engine for the year 2024. This session is tailored for staffing firms seeking to optimize their marketing structure and budget allocation effectively.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- Uncover the essentials of building a robust marketing framework. Whether you’re starting from scratch or refining an existing setup, learn how to structure your team for maximum efficiency and impact.
- Dive into the nuances of budget allocation. We’ll guide you through the process of distributing your marketing funds wisely to ensure every dollar contributes to your business goals.
- Discover how to craft a forward-thinking strategy that aligns with your business objectives and market trends. Learn to anticipate future challenges and opportunities to stay ahead of the curve.
- Expand your understanding of fractional marketing and how it can be a game-changer for your business. Learn how to leverage external expertise to fill gaps in your marketing strategy without the overhead of full-time hires.
- Get a grip on the latest tactics and technology that can propel your marketing efforts. Learn how to choose and implement tools that will give you a competitive edge, like automation, AI, and technology.
No time to attend the webinar?
Register today, and you’ll get the slides and the recording to watch anytime.
Please note the ASA Active CE credit is only available for live attendance.
Recorded: Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
ASA CE Credit: 1.0 hour Passive CE
Brad Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, Haley Marketing
Brad is a Certified Inbound Marketing professional, and he has managed the implementation of digital marketing campaigns for hundreds of staffing firms. Brad stays on top of new marketing and technology trends, transforming them into winning strategies for staffing and recruiting firms.
Jeff Staats, Chief Marketing Officer, Haley Marketing
Jeff is a recovering Corporate Marketing Executive who has transformed marketing in multiple industries. The last several years have been spent in the staffing industry working both within a staffing firm and as a trusted supplier and tech partner.